ON THIS PAGE
Also, note that the headings of each section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under these Terms in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
Our Coding school Services are targeted at persons between the ages of 4-18 while our Maths services are targeted at persons from grades 7 to 12 and, therefore permission must be obtained from a parent(s) or guardian before accessing this Website and Application. By signing up on this Website, the User warrants that this permission has been obtained.
As Our Services are targeted at children between the ages of 4-18 therefore we have designed our website and portals to have the highest privacy standards to ensure that children are protected against risks that may arise from how their information is used
Acceptance Of Terms
By signing up for Our services, You accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Our Privacy Notice. If You do not want to agree to these Terms and/or the Privacy Notice, You must not sign up for Our services. If you are acting on behalf of a minor, the minor is also bound by these Terms. You are, therefore, advised to read these Terms carefully, as Your use, access, browsing of Our Services, with or without payment and with or without subscription, through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same. When using services offered through uLesson 1 to 1 premium third-party service providers, such as email, You will be subject to Terms posted by these third-party service providers. Registration for any of Our Services signifies Your agreement to those additional Terms.
You may receive a written copy of this Agreement by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Request for Terms of Service Agreement. In addition, when using particular uLesson 1 to 1 Premium Services, You and uLesson 1 to 1 Premium shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
Our Website/Application is a platform where Users can gain access to educational materials. Once Users register themselves via the Website or Application, they gain access to Our materials at a premium at any time. A User can purchase one of either our personalized or group learning plans. All plans have 1, 3 and 12-month bundles which consist of 8, 24 and 96 sessions respectively for the personalized classes and 4, 12 and 48 sessions for the group classes for coding classes and 12, 36 and 144 sessions for the personalized Maths classes.
Once a subscription is purchased, a customer will be entitled to a refund/return request within 7 days. uLesson 1 to 1 premium is under no obligation to honour any refund/return request after the expiry of the 7 (seven)-day window.
Our services are billed on a subscription basis (the “Subscription”). This means that once Your Subscription expires, You will no longer have access to Our materials. To renew your subscription, send a request to Us via email to email@example.com or via phone on +2347000222333. If You provide credit or debit card information to pay for the Service, You represent and warrant that You are authorized to supply such information and that You authorize Us to charge that payment method on a subscription basis to pay the fees as they come due. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of Our Products—featured on Our Website or offered via some other means—but please be aware that Our prices are subject to change. In the event that a Product is ordered, and the listed price has changed, You will be notified prior to processing Your Order. You agree to pay all applicable taxes relating to Your use of Our Services or Products.
A User shall use this Website and Application for lawful purposes only. Accordingly, a User shall not post, send or transmit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or perform any act that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conducts that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
Any conduct by a User that, at uLesson 1 to 1 Premium sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying this Website and Application is prohibited. Accordingly, no User shall use this Website and Application to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of Users to become subscribers of other online information services that are in competition or likely to be in competition with uLesson 1 to 1 Premium.
Note that uLesson 1 to 1 Premium reserves the right to deny You access to any of the Services or Products or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons: (a) immediately by uLesson coding school for any unauthorized access or use by You (b) immediately by uLesson 1 to 1 Premium if You assign or transfer (or attempt the assignment or transfer of any rights granted to You under this Agreement; (c) immediately, upon a report of Your violation of this Agreement or any other policy accessible on Our platforms.
Use Of Services
Your use of Our Product, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or Products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. The following restrictions apply to Your personal and non-commercial use of Our Application, Website, Products and/or Services:
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trade-mark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of the owner.
- Upload files that contain viruses, malware, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our systems.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices indicating the moral intellectual property right of another or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded to Our Website/Application.
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application/Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application/Website, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website.
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Services or Products.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Service or Product.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of Users of the Services or other User or usage information or any portion thereof.
We reserve the right to review posts, feedbacks, and updates posted to this Website and Application by any User and to remove any materials that are posted for a prohibited purpose, as well as suspend that User.
All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trade-marks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the services provided by this Website and Application (the “Intellectual Property Rights”) shall, vest in uLesson 1 to 1 Premium.
The content of this Website and Application including but not limited to computer programs, technology, data file, techniques, algorithms, methods, codes, logos, marks, trade secrets, designs, text, graphics, pictures, audio and video files, other data or copyrightable materials or content, and their selection and arrangement, are protected as a collective work or compilation under Nigerian copyright and other relevant conventions and treaties. All individual content, modules, articles, and other elements, including all software available on this Website and Application or used to create and operate this Website and Application is and remains the property of uLesson 1 to 1 Premium, excluding third-party materials used to create contents on our website.
All trademarks and service marks, whether registered or unregistered, as well as product names and company names or logos, displayed or mentioned on this Website, are the property of their respective owners. A User may only use such marks with the prior written consent of the owner.
Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of it by uLesson 1 to 1 Premium.
You agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on this Website. You acknowledge that this Website is developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by uLesson 1 to 1 Premium and its partners and constitutes their intellectual property. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of uLesson 1 to 1 Premium and all others having rights in this Website during and after the term of these Terms and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by uLesson 1 to 1 Premium or its suppliers and licensors of contents (“Affiliates”). In a bid to protect Your copyright as well as the copyright of other Users, You agree to notify uLesson 1 to 1 Premium in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of this Website by any individual or entity. All present and future rights in and title to this Website (including the right to exploit this Website and any portions of it over any present or future technology) are reserved for uLesson 1 to 1 Premium for its exclusive use. Except as specifically permitted by these Terms, You may not copy or make any use of this Website or any portion of it, without prior written approval from uLesson 1 to 1 Premium. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Website, any content protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with You. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By providing any material to this Website, You automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted You a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or to be developed in the future for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material.
You may terminate or suspend Your subscription at any time through Your profile management page. Upon termination, We will deactivate Your account and delete all the materials uploaded or transmitted to Us in the course of Your use of Our Products and Services. Once We confirm termination, You will not be charged for the next subscription and will not be entitled to a refund of any money already paid for any billing period, except where such request was made within the allowed refund request window.
We may terminate Your subscription at the end of Your billing period. Additionally, uLesson coding school may terminate these Terms at any time before the end of a billing period and without prior notice if:
- You are in breach of the terms of these Terms;
- You are unable to pay your subscription fees for 30 days after the due date;
- We are investigating suspected misconduct by You;
- You have used the Services in a way that causes legal liability to Us or disrupts the use of Our Services by other users;
- You use this Website for any of the prohibited purposes or upload any of the prohibited materials.
In the event that We limit, suspend, or terminate Our services, We will endeavour to give You advance notice and an opportunity to export a copy of Your Content from Our Website. However, in the event of violation of the provisions of these Terms or any applicable law, We may decide that We need to take immediate action to suspend Your account without notice.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to narrow the scope and duration of any limitation or suspension implemented in line with these Terms and as is needed to resolve the issue that prompted such action. uLesson coding school may, subject to the provision of the law as to retention or right to be forgotten, retain Your Content upon termination of Service, but We are not under any obligation to do so.
Member Account, Password, and Security
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Your information. When You sign up for Our services, We require that You create an account by providing Us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form.
We have measures in place designed to protect Your information against unauthorized access. But be aware that although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we collect and process, we recognize that no security system can prevent all potential security breaches; thus, we cannot guarantee the absolute safety of Your information.
Please note that You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your account and You shall promptly notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security. uLesson 1 to 1 Premium will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of third-party access, either with or without Your knowledge.
Notices Regarding Software, Documents and Services Available on this website
Disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability
- The User expressly agrees that the use of this Website is at the User's sole risk. Neither uLesson coding school, its affiliates nor any of Our respective employees, agents, third-party service providers or licensors warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this Website, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information and service provided through this Website.
- This Website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to these Terms.
- This disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- We disclaim liability for any errors or inaccuracy which may occur or be contained in any material despite our best effort to offer the current and correct information in the preparation of Our Application/Website/Services/Products. Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/Products for any particular purpose.
- We reserve the right to remove, review, edit or delete any content at any time. Also, certain contents in the Application/Services/Website/Products may contain opinions and views. uLesson coding school shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, uLesson coding school makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
- We may contact Our Users through SMS, email, and call, to give information about Our Products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of Our products. You agree to receiving these periodic messages.
- Upon registration through any means whatsoever, uLesson coding school may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Our Services. The User expressly permits uLesson coding school to contact them utilizing the Services, through the above-mentioned means at any time post-registration.
- uLesson coding school Products and/or Services are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. uLesson coding school shall not be obligated to provide workable products and/or services for any instruments that are not recognized by uLesson coding school or those instruments that may be purchased from any third-party which are not compatible with uLesson coding school products and services. Also, You agree that any defect relating to any devices/tablets/instruments/hardware used to access Our Services or Products shall be reported to the manufacturer whose details shall be specified on the packaging and uLesson coding school shall not be responsible for such defect in any manner.
- Where a minor uses Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to the minor by his/her legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. It is assumed that a minor who utilizes Our Services has obtained their legal guardian’s or parent’s consent and that such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. uLesson coding school will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of Our Application or any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/Products provided.
- Force majeure
We shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond Our control, including, without limitation, to acts of God, war, riot, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third-party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications).If You are affected by any such event, You shall notify Us within a maximum of seven (7) days from the day You became aware. The performance of these Terms shall then be suspended for as long as any such event shall prevent Us from performing Our obligations under these Terms.
- Applicable Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Nigeria for the resolution of any disputes.
The companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless uLesson coding school, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of uLesson coding school by User or User's Account.
- Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with Our Privacy Notice constitute the entire agreement between You and Us in relation to Your use of Our website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of Your use of this Website.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.